macOS Sierra in easy stepsISBN: 9781840787443
macOS Sierra in easy steps explains the foundations of macOS Sierra: the Dock and the Finder. Then, it reveals a raft of ways in which the reader can make the most of macOS Sierra:
- Multi-Touch navigation options for getting around in macOS Sierra.
- Working with and managing your apps.
- Productivity options on your Mac.
- Getting online with Safari, Mail, Messages and FaceTime.
- Managing your digital lifestyle for photos, music, video, books and games.
- The invaluable iCloud online function for backing up and sharing your files.
There is also a chapter on troubleshooting and keeping macOS Sierra in tiptop shape.
Covers OS X 10.12, released September 2016.