iPhone for Seniors in easy steps 7/eISBN: 9781840789089
iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition covers everything the reader needs know to keep fully connected. The book shows how to:
- Make and receive phone calls
- Text with the Messages app, including a variety of new fun features including animojis and memojis
- Make video calls with FaceTime
- Set up and use email accounts
- Use Settings to customise your iPhone exactly to your style and requirement
- Use Apple Pay on your iPhone to pay securely – no need to carry your wallet all the time
- Master the newly designed Control Center
- Explore the entire iTunes Music library, share music, videos, apps, calendars and photos with family members – stay in the loop with children and grandchildren!
An in-depth chapter on iCloud, Apples online storage, sharing and backup service, explains how iCloud works and shows how it can automatically store your data and share your photos so you don’t have to worry about losing information should anything happen to your iPhone.
Written with the Senior reader in mine, and presented in larger type for easier reading